Eagle Riders MC Meeting (closed)
July 14, 2019
- Status on Truck / Motorcycle?
- Met with attorneys and paid $500 (to be taken out of the final sale amount of the truck) to get the paperwork together for Grumpy’s daughter to sign. We will be making her an offer of $500 for all signatures required to sign the titles over to the club. Follow-up to be done this week.
- Roll The Bones Ride
- Tentative date will be October 18th or 25th, to be finalized at the next meeting.
- We will contact Caveman with the MCA about putting it on the calendar.
- Motion to change the charity from Veterans Village to Rider SOS passed unanimously.
- Poker Night will be moved back to Wednesday.
- What to bring to Lake Day.
- An email reminder will be sent for those to attend.
- Scorch proposed the idea of a longevity pin or patch for members. 1 yr, 3 yr, etc. Picasso will look into it.
- Suggested that we purchase a new coffee machine. Picasso said he would pick one up soon.
- New membership
- RSVP everywhere a ride is posted
- Ben-Rent is now on payment through Zelle directly to the club account.
- History Patches (Scorch)
VICE PRESIDENT REPORT
- Nomination of Scorch to the non-voting officer position of Quartermaster for which he accepted and a unanimous “yay” vote is logged. Scorch is now the new club Quartermaster.
- A new Quartermaster patch is to be ordered.
- MCA Update
- Financial Report – $3,056.28 currently in account
- Dues are due.
SGT AT ARMS REPORT
- not present
- not present