Eagle Riders MC Meeting (closed)
September 22, 2019
- Status on Truck / Motorcycle?
- Met with attorneys and paid $500 (to be taken out of the final sale amount of the truck) to get the paperwork together for Grumpy’s daughter to sign. A follow-up on Monday with the attorney as to our status is necessary.
- Roll The Bones Ride
- Route will be (tentatively) Cycle Gear > ER Clubhouse > Pobob’s Clubhouse > Muddy River Bar > Coyote Springs Golf Course.
- Voted that Veterans Village be added as a donation recipient and have them be a possible stop on the route. Vote was 5-0 in favor.
- PRIZES are needed, especially large prizes.
- Flyers to be updated with Veterans Village info
- Inventory of existing supplies was done. We have our banners and signs but will need:
- Dice (picasso will buy)
- Boxes for rolling.
- MCA Meeting
- We are on the calendar with the roll the bones ride
- Lots of events coming up with them.
- Club meetings will now be held on the 2nd Saturday of every month.
- Paul Teutel Ride update
- Injuries were minor
- The club will not be participating in any large, public rides with the exception of the Flags Over the Dam ride where the club does not ride exclusively as a unit.
- Elections will be held in January. Any officer wishing to maintain their position or any other member wishing to run for an existing officer need to notify Picasso privately prior to the next meeting. At the next meeting, all of those running will be announced.
VICE PRESIDENT REPORT
- No updates
- No updates
- Financial Report – $1,493.47 currently in account
- Dues are due.
SGT AT ARMS REPORT
- New potential Prospect of Adam Aguglia is to be voted on at the next meeting as per the conversation with Sgt At Arms
- not present